Monday, July 13, 2015

Cross Stitch Shoes

I have started the third piece in the set I am making for my daughter. I think she was 8 or 9 years old when I started the set. Even though it was cross stitch, I was sure I could get them done in time for her teenage years. Well that didn't happen, she is now 17.  I did get the first two  completed and I have started the third.
Shoes 1

This set is from a different designer and it looks like the individual elements are bit larger and the colors are a bit softer. I am glad of this. It is more in the color ranges that I gravitate to.  I still have several other projects going at the same time, so I don't expect this one to get completed quickly. It is a start!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I understand you, I also have bad habit to give up on some of my projects:( However, sometimes I accidentally remember of that projects and finish them. I think that some projects need time.

    ReplyDelete